Skip to content
Garden art enhances your garden’s appearance and makes a more beautiful and enjoyable place for you to relax. Think about developing and designing your garden in the following ways:
1) Hardscape – poured concrete, stone pavers, and decks
2) Landscape – grass, live ground cover, flowers, bushes, trees, inert ground cover, like sand, bark and pebbles
3) Garden art – free-standing sculptures, fence-mounted and wall-mounted objects and images, and you can lay garden art objects right on the ground also
4) Water features – in-ground or above ground fountains, fish ponds, and waterfalls
5) Fire features – gas burning and wood burning fireplaces
6) Cooking utilities – barbecues, gas stoves, and ovens
7) Lighting – use white and colored lighting to highlight the features and garden art you have chosen
8) Music – outdoor speakers add a dynamic aesthetic to the garden art
9) Furniture – garden tables and chairs, side table, and benches
10) Heaters – if you live in a cold climate consider heating equipment to extend the number of days and weeks you can use your garden and enjoy your garden art.
Buddha faces, Kwan Yin statues, and Greek masks make ideal garden art elements for decoration and design.